Project+ (PK1-005) Open Beta NOW Available – Register at Pearson Vue

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
Hey Lee! Yes, as Rick said - Project+ will remain "good for life" with new version. Also, I see you positioning for a free beta voucher :)! It's your lucky day, because I have 5 to give away to CIN instructor community. I'll give free beta voucher to you (stay tuned), and the remaining four to anyone who reads this and would like to take the beta (DM me). First come first served. Thanks!
Thanks very much for your generosity to the CIN crew :)

I took mine a few weeks ago; can't wait for the results, even if I didn't pass.

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda

Project+ (PK1-005) Open Beta AGORA disponível – Registre-se na Pearson Vue​

• O CompTIA Project+ oferece aos profissionais de TI os conceitos básicos para gerenciar com sucesso projetos de pequeno e médio porte usando metodologias ágeis ou em cascata.
  • O exame beta está disponível a partir de agora até 5 de abril de 2022. Os resultados serão enviados pela Pearson VUE em setembro de 2022, quando os resultados forem finalizados. O preço do exame beta com desconto é de US$ 50. O código do exame é PK1-005.
  • Esta certificação de exame equivale a pelo menos 6 a 12 meses de experiência prática no gerenciamento de projetos em um ambiente de TI.
  • Você pode aprender mais sobre a diferença entre 004 e 005 aqui: CompTIA Project+ 004 vs. 005: Qual é a diferença?
Cronograma de lançamento provisório para a versão final do PK0-005:
  • Visualização do PK0-005 em 13 de setembro de 2022
  • Disponibilidade geral do PK0-005 em meados de outubro de 2022
CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 study guide 2nd edition, PMBOOK 6 ed or 7 ed, project+ TTT serie can be additional sources to pass PK0=005? or has any properly

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
You’re a project manager working on a software development project. You are working hand in hand with a systems analyst who is considered an expert in her field. She has years of experience working for the organization and understands not only systems development but also the business area the system will support. Which person should make the decisions about the management of the project?

A. Project manager
B. Systems analyst
C. Project manager with input from systems analyst
D. Systems analyst with input from project manager

help me some clarification please

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
You’re a project manager working on a software development project. You are working hand in hand with a systems analyst who is considered an expert in her field. She has years of experience working for the organization and understands not only systems development but also the business area the system will support. Which person should make the decisions about the management of the project?

A. Project manager
B. Systems analyst
C. Project manager with input from systems analyst
D. Systems analyst with input from project manager

help me some clarification please
Management in best case should decide who runs the Project, because SA and PM might be not able to solve it.
If the PM sees, that the Project will fail: Let it be run by the SA, so the SA will later get all the blame.

But in all, it should be C, because the PM has not the Knowledge of the Processes affected, which can be provided by the SA.
This helps to ensure, that the Project will become a success.

But i might missunderstood the Language here again.

Michael

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
But in all, it should be C, because the PM has not the Knowledge of the Processes affected, which can be provided by the SA.
This helps to ensure, that the Project will become a success.
I agree with you on this one: managing the project is about final responsibility and accountability. The PM is getting paid for that level of pressure, while the SA is not.

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
Is this sketchy marketing, a miss use of the word "paid", or did I actually purchase a voucher?
Well, did you? You should know whether you paid for the exam, or not.

For the Project+ Beta there is no voucher. None. You should have booked the exam by directly paying for it via PearsonVue, through their catalog.

Andrew H

Aug 7, 2019
Lewiston, ME
www.cmcc.edu
Well, did you? You should know whether you paid for the exam, or not.

For the Project+ Beta there is no voucher. None. You should have booked the exam by directly paying for it via PearsonVue, through their catalog.
No, I did not pay for this particular exam. Hence my question about why I am receiving an email stating "...for which you paid only $50...".