Project+ TTT Vouchers

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
I got my A+ for life and still participating in all the TTT series. I received the A+ Voucher. Can pass it to my colleague?
No, they are meant for you and not to be transferred. I already have the A+ but I used my vouchers and sat for both exams to experience the new version before teaching it.

Reactions: TIIBS Lda

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
I got my A+ for life and still participating in all the TTT series. I received the A+ Voucher. Can pass it to my colleague?
When you got your A+ for Life, that is a long time ago. So it might be valid for life, but the content is mostly no the same anymore. Maybe some CMD Commands are there... Do the Upgrade, even if it expires in 3 years.

I wait for the Projekt+ Voucher so far...

Reactions: TIIBS Lda

Siegfried

• Mar 10, 2022
    Montreal, Canada
    The vouchers given as part of the TTT series are for your use only. These cannot be given or sold to anyone else Stephen came under fire last year for people selling or giving their vouchers. Take the new A+ pass it and show your students you have gone though the same journey as them :)

Agreed. Take the exam. Pass it and show your students. Then encourage them to do the same