Project+ TTT Vouchers

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    there's nothing wrong with waiting for something that's free, right?
    I've always thought so - I'm in no big rush...but I sense there are a number of others that are not as patient.

Siegfried

• Mar 10, 2022
    Montreal, Canada
    I've always thought so - I'm in no big rush...but I sense there are a number of others that are not as patient.
    Yeah eh? Im seeing that too.
    Im 100% ok with waiting.
    I just dont want to be left out when things are given out so I check the forums now and again for people that get their vouchers.
    And of course for the upcoming TTT Series. Can't wait for the next one to start =D

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    The A+ vouchers came through for me back in September, but I'm still waiting for Linux+ and Project+ (but there's nothing wrong with waiting for something that's free, right?) :)
    I got my A+ vouchers around that same time.

Still patiently waiting on Linux+ though (passed the Project+ beta so didn't need that one).

Yeah eh? Im seeing that too.
    Im 100% ok with waiting.
    I just dont want to be left out when things are given out so I check the forums now and again for people that get their vouchers.
    And of course for the upcoming TTT Series. Can't wait for the next one to start =D
    I'm pretty sure once they start going out, you'll hear about it, here on CIN.

Reactions: Mallia
    Im not worried :)

Im just happy being apart of the TTT and CIN =D
    Neither am I. I'm sure it will sort itself out in time. And I've said many a' time - if I didn't get vouchers, I'd still be just as active in the community.

Richard Magu

Sep 14, 2022
    Hi there, I would like to find out if Project+ vouchers have been distributed yet, I haven't received mine since I have attended TTT Project+ series?
    Same here, been waiting for the Project+ voucher and completed the TTT Project+ series.

Stuart

May 28, 2022
    I got my A+ for life and still participating in all the TTT series. I received the A+ Voucher. Can pass it to my colleague?
    The vouchers given as part of the TTT series are for your use only. These cannot be given or sold to anyone else Stephen came under fire last year for people selling or giving their vouchers. Take the new A+ pass it and show your students you have gone though the same journey as them :)

• Love
    Reactions: Siegfried