Server+ SK0-005 TTT

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    The newest version of CompTIA Server+ SK0-005 will be released in May 2021. Join us for the next TTT as Instructor Rick Bulter takes us through the exam objectives covering the concepts. We will discuss how to cover the content with students and suggest various labs to let students gain hands-on experience as they prepare for certification.

What: 8-session webinar series
    When: May 25 – June 17; 2:00 pm CST - 4:00pm CST
    Where: ON24
    Register: https://bit.ly/CINTTT-ServerPlus005

1620158713588.png

I can't seen to find the 005 TTT the Resources section (not sure if there was one as it was a long time since it's last update), nor my own collection of TTT links. The 006 TTT is here:

Lee

Reactions: Mallia

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I can't seen to find the 005 TTT the Resources section (not sure if there was one as it was a long time since it's last update), nor my own collection of TTT links.

Yes, Security+ 006 is posted. We will be removing older versions of certification resources as the exam retire.

Reactions: Lee McWhorter

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I'm with you on this one too. I don't think I've seen any material hit my inbox either.

Hi @Clay Hampton and @Mallia, working on the Server+ exam vouchers for the TTT. Thanks for your patience! I believe they should be hitting your inbox early next week.