I'm somewhat disappointed that the store doesn't have CompTIA-branded merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies, etc.) for sale.
I would totally buy some if they did :)
Jason I think you and I have moved in the same circles for years, and I am reasonably sure we have met a few times. If you knew me a decade ago (or even less) you would have seen me in Microsoft branded shirts almost all of the time... products, certifications, and even corporate logos were my thing. While I confess that I did actually look for CompTIA branded shirts, the truth is I do not think I would wear one unless I was actually hired by the company. With that said... yeah, they should be available to those who want them!

I'm somewhat disappointed that the store doesn't have CompTIA-branded merchandise (t-shirts, hoodies, etc.) for sale.
I would totally buy some if they did :)
I have asked about CompTIA merchandise in the past but so far there is none to be found

Jason I think you and I have moved in the same circles for years, and I am reasonably sure we have met a few times. If you knew me a decade ago (or even less) you would have seen me in Microsoft branded shirts almost all of the time... products, certifications, and even corporate logos were my thing. While I confess that I did actually look for CompTIA branded shirts, the truth is I do not think I would wear one unless I was actually hired by the company. With that said... yeah, they should be available to those who want them!

LOL - yes, we have met many times over the years! I think the first time we met was at an event at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto (and if I recall correctly, you were wearing a cool Microsoft laptop backpack 🎒).

I've been to so many events, I honestly can't remember which one it was - but I was one of those people that always introduced themselves to others and made conversation (after all, these events are incredible opportunities for networking).

A very long time ago I also worked for Microsoft (early 1990s I was an M68K Assembly programmer on the Microsoft Word team for Macintosh).

LOL - yes, we have met many times over the years! I think the first time we met was at an event at the Metro Convention Centre in Toronto (and if I recall correctly, you were wearing a cool Microsoft laptop backpack 🎒).

I've been to so many events, I honestly can't remember which one it was - but I was one of those people that always introduced themselves to others and made conversation (after all, these events are incredible opportunities for networking).

A very long time ago I also worked for Microsoft (early 1990s I was an M68K Assembly programmer on the Microsoft Word team for Macintosh).
I never officially worked for Microsoft, but I was a virtual technical evangelist (on Damir's and then Pierre's team) for a while... and I was an MVP for many years. and yes, I still sport a MS laptop backpack (currently logo'd Windows Server 2012 and Veeam! :) )