Successful content delivery systems

tangobro

Jul 7, 2020
Which content delivery systems have your students had A+ certification success with?

Just started at an organization that has TestOut, CertMaster (not sure which one) & the Mike Meyers book. I'm thinking about trying to get them to supplement with MeasureUp, or Ucertify, or Cisco's IT Fundamentals, or either Cengage's MindTap for CompTIA A+ Guide to IT Technical Support, 10th Edition, or just the book as a standalone PDF. The students are economically disadvantaged, including homeless youths up to about age 24 who have recently received a high school or an equivalency diploma. The goal is for them to be A+ certified within 22 months, possibly receiving an intermediate cert like CompTia's ITF or a Microsoft MTA cert as prep for the A+ if it will help them attain the A+.

Do you use any of these resources, or have your students had success with something else?

We also use the Mike Meyers book and give students access to MeasureUP preparation.
Mike Meyers also has a video series on LinkedIn Learning too (we have a college-wide membership), and students really like his videos.
I can't watch the videos myself though for diet purposes (Mike bears a strong resemblance to Colonel Sanders, so I crave KFC if I do).