The CompTIA CySA+ beta exam (CS1-003) will close new registrations on Nov 4, 2022

Patrick Lane

Staff member
Apr 29, 2020
CompTIA will close new registrations for the CySA+ beta exam (CS1-003) on Nov 4, 2022. Anyone previously registered will not be affected. Those who register before Nov 4 can continue to schedule through Jan 6, 2023. We are closing it because we have enough registrations to hit our numbers.

Stuart

May 28, 2022
Hmm... debating... I still have about three other exams I gotta get done...all these TTTs are stacked up on my desk...
I feel like I am in the same boat as you, Rick 3 other exams to sit by the end of the year.

Thanks for the heads up, @Patrick Lane now need to put my thinking head on to work out if I can fit this in.

Haziq Mudzakir

Mar 19, 2022
CompTIA will close new registrations for the CySA+ beta exam (CS1-003) on Nov 4, 2022. Anyone previously registered will not be affected. Those who register before Nov 4 can continue to schedule through Jan 6, 2023. We are closing it because we have enough registrations to hit our numbers.
What is the links?

I feel like I am in the same boat as you, Rick 3 other exams to sit by the end of the year.

Thanks for the heads up, @Patrick Lane now need to put my thinking head on to work out if I can fit this in.
I'll be lucky to get one done. My 2023 schedule, however, is a mite bit more ambitious. But we'll have to see.

Reactions: Mallia
I am now a CompTIA instructor for CySA+ and need to apply to take the CySA+ beta exam (CS1-003)

Please advise …

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
I should hurry... PearsonVue gave me a replacement voucher after my botched exam, but I haven't found the time to re-take it yet.
Ahh dangit! PV won't let me use my voucher, since you're only allowed to take CS1-003 one time.

And it's counting my botched attempt with network issues (which I got a voucher for) as that one time.

#FOMO is hitting me! :D Will this be the first beta in years which I'll not take?

Last edited: