Train the Trainer series for 2023

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
So fast 3yrs went by new CYSA+ 003 coming up. Hope this time the put in basic phyton or ruby or perl in the modules. Also include in lab as exercise.
The non IT students are struggling to understand.
They should Focus on one Language or none at all. Know Python Slicing when it is not mentioned with one Single Word in the Courseware..
I hate it already in A+, when you have 8 Slides or so teach the Basics of Python, Powershell, Bash, Javascript and VBS..
This has lost the Focus for me on the Certification Content. To much Content for to short time.
No, i am not teaching this on College where you have 1 year time to do that.
MS Powershell has min. 3 Coures 5 Days each to teach.
But i may be the only one with that believing.

Michael

Reactions: Sivanesan
They should Focus on one Language or none at all. Know Python Slicing when it is not mentioned with one Single Word in the Courseware..
I hate it already in A+, when you have 8 Slides or so teach the Basics of Python, Powershell, Bash, Javascript and VBS..
This has lost the Focus for me on the Certification Content. To much Content for to short time.
No, i am not teaching this on College where you have 1 year time to do that.
MS Powershell has min. 3 Coures 5 Days each to teach.
But i may be the only one with that believing.

Michael
I have taught the full A+ in a single 40 hour week. Five 8-hour days. And have had the students pass both exams.

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
I have taught the full A+ in a single 40 hour week. Five 8-hour days. And have had the students pass both exams.
Depending on the Prerequists.. But still, this Programming Stuff is imho mostly useless for Beginner with this few slides...
It is not impossible.
Mostly my Courses for A+ are for 1 Week too, but in Feb. i will have a two week Course.. Without Exam.
Wow.. So much time.. ;-)

Michael