Unable to book CAS 004

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
Does or have any ran into the issue with booking the CAS004 at a Vue testing center? I have tester’s wanting to take the exam but are unable to schedule and I’m unable to schedule using registration manager. Can any provide assistance or explain? Thanks in advance.
why not sit on Home or Office? but the same way you can go to Center

Reactions: Ch1ef

Ch1ef

Mar 8, 2022
Augusta, GA
why not sit on Home or Office? but the same way you can go to Center
I do believe if those were options they would have taken that path,
I did a check for both test center and OnVUE for the CASP 004. I was able to see appointments as early as tomorrow without a problem, which makes me wonder if it's location specific.

/r
thank you. I may have to escalate and see if it’s regional. I current host a test center for soldiers deployed that are in pursuit of a certification.

Reactions: Rick Butler
I did one online, but since things have reopened I prefer to just go to the centers myself.
I've heard a lot of scary stories with respect to OnVue. I like to whisper or mouth read, which makes the online proctors less than happy

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
I've heard a lot of scary stories with respect to OnVue. I like to whisper or mouth read, which makes the online proctors less than happy
With my last 4 Exams remote, it took between 15 and 60 min. to perform the Remore Authentication. One Case i had to sit in Front of the Screen and watch the same Video (70seconds long) for over 20min, since i was way to early, and the Exam was released only on the Beginning Time.
Beside of cleaning the Desk, and check if there is Software to remove...
If possible i prefare to sit in the TestCenter room, since you can also easier go to the Restrooms.

Michael

I work remotely so it makes more sense for me to take exams from home. I have a dedicated home office, so I can set it up in advance of the exam which makes the authentication process quick and easy. I've only had one exam where I had difficulty getting signed in, but was able to reschedule by contacting Pearson Vue.