Upcoming CompTIA Certification Launches and CIN Webinars

Yes. It is official

Reference: https://www.comptia.org/certifications/xpert-series

Quote: CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) is the expert version of CompTIA Security+ and will be re-branded to SecurityX , with the next exam version. This name change will not affect the status of current CASP+ certification holders and those with an active CASP+ certification will receive a SecurityX certification

p.s. I just learned that there are companies named SecurityX. I wonder if this will pose any issues, or if the companies will simply take the free advertisement, by having the same name for CompTIA's rebranded certification.
See: https://www.securityx.ca/
See: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ciso-securityx/about/
Thank you @Jarrel

9MilesLong

Jul 19, 2023
So, there is a lot of talk about when the next TTT will be and when the certification launches. I want to work on getting product calendar posted in CIN Resources, however that will take some time. In the meantime, I wanted to post the upcoming launches and, therefore, the upcoming TTT series. Just remember these are approximate and depend on product development schedules, but this will give you a good idea of target launches.

Security+ SY0-701: Certification launches November 2023 (there will be a TTT series starting mid-October. More info coming soon!)
DataX DY0-001: Certification launches Q1 2024 (CIN Sneak Peek November 2023)
Network+ N10-009: Certification Launch Q2 2024 (CIN Sneak Peek late Q1 2024)

The following certifications will all be coming out the second half of 2024, so stay tuned for more information as it becomes available
CloudNetX
PenTest+
SecurityX

I hope this helps as far as an outlook of what to look forward to in 2024! It will be a busy year!! Be sure to check back to the community for more updates!
Thank you for the update @Stephen Schneiter

Jayaraj

Aug 8, 2019
So, there is a lot of talk about when the next TTT will be and when the certification launches. I want to work on getting product calendar posted in CIN Resources, however that will take some time. In the meantime, I wanted to post the upcoming launches and, therefore, the upcoming TTT series. Just remember these are approximate and depend on product development schedules, but this will give you a good idea of target launches.

Security+ SY0-701: Certification launches November 2023 (there will be a TTT series starting mid-October. More info coming soon!)

The following certifications will all be coming out the second half of 2024, so stay tuned for more information as it becomes available
CloudNetX
PenTest+
SecurityX

I hope this helps as far as an outlook of what to look forward to in 2024! It will be a busy year!! Be sure to check back to the community for more updates!
Thanks for the update

Eddy Harden

Mar 6, 2023

CloudNetX
PenTest+
SecurityX

Wasn't Network+ just updated recently @Stephen Schneiter

Mirko

Oct 19, 2022

CloudNetX
PenTest+
SecurityX

Thanks @Stephen Schneiter