Upcoming TTT for 2023?

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Does anyone know what happened to the proposed Cybersecurity Fundamentals course that was being developed?
    I didn't know such a thing was going on. Something like that would certainly change the fundamental dynamic of the security track and necessary certifications for requirements like DoD 8140. A lower grade security cert might be a replacement for job roles in DoD that are required to get Security+, but have no real need for even that level of security training. Perhaps like a very rudimentary security training package...or something....maybe?

/r

I didn't know such a thing was going on. Something like that would certainly change the fundamental dynamic of the security track and necessary certifications for requirements like DoD 8140. A lower grade security cert might be a replacement for job roles in DoD that are required to get Security+, but have no real need for even that level of security training. Perhaps like a very rudimentary security training package...or something....maybe?

/r
    I sat the exam item writing workshop for it back in April. It was a cybersecurity foundations exam and it had an exam code of FS0-S01, I even earned a Credly Badge for working on it. Now I can't seem to find any references to it online.

I sat the exam item writing workshop for it back in April. It was a cybersecurity foundations exam and it had an exam code of FS0-S01, I even earned a Credly Badge for working on it. Now I can't seem to find any references to it online.
    Hey Gregory,

We sat in on that item writing together. I was invited to the cut off score workshop but it was quickly canceled and I was told it wouldn't be rescheduled. I think the exam was placed on the back burner. Although, it does show up as an option to select when filing out the SME interest form (exams you currently teach question).

Hey Gregory,

We sat in on that item writing together. I was invited to the cut off score workshop but it was quickly canceled and I was told it wouldn't be rescheduled. I think the exam was placed on the back burner. Although, it does show up as an option to select when filing out the SME interest form (exams you currently teach question).
    That's too bad. I think it would be great if CompTIA offered an entry-level cybersecurity certification.