VOUCHER CTT + DISCOUNT

Degaul BANZA

Jul 27, 2022
Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
I am preparing for my CompTIA CCT+ before the exam is withdrawn.
I would also like others to also have the chance to take this exam at a reduced price. The voucher is official from the CompTIA store

CTT+ Voucher CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-201) Essentials Voucher 230$
CTT+ Voucher CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-202) Classroom Trainer 250$
CTT+ Voucher CompTIA CTT+ (TK0-203) Virtual Classroom Trainer 250$

[email protected]

Discount limited

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    YES, I also think because CompTIA CCT+ is so important for a trainer and also the benefit what the certification will be for a lifetime.
    Well, it's also a good way to perhaps let CompTIA know there is an interest for instructor class certification - if they're going to drop CTT+, for whatever reason, there should be something there to distinguish those who are certified in something as a learner and those who would be more qualified to teach it - which we see as a requirement here and there.

Degaul BANZA

Jul 27, 2022
    Well, it's also a good way to perhaps let CompTIA know there is an interest for instructor class certification - if they're going to drop CTT+, for whatever reason, there should be something there to distinguish those who are certified in something as a learner and those who would be more qualified to teach it - which we see as a requirement here and there.
    We will have to wait, we may have some surprises from CompTIA.

Degaul BANZA

Jul 27, 2022
    This brings up the $1,000,000 question. Why invest in a certification when you know in advance the publisher will sunset it?

We will find ourselves promoting a certification in a sunsetted certification.
    I think there are a few advantages to passing this certification, CCT+,

1. Have a Lifetime Instructor Certification
    2. Even after its expiration, we can use the certificate as proof to companies, schools that we are CompTIA recognized instructor.
    3. How for us the MCT, we can use the CompTIA CTT+ to renew the MCT certificate
    5. It can be used at Dell, HP, LPIC to apply as an instructor.
    6. So even after expiration, CTT+ can still be useful

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    This brings up the $1,000,000 question. Why invest in a certification when you know in advance the publisher will sunset it?

We will find ourselves promoting a certification in a sunsetted certification.
    Well, when I look at the CTT+, it's something that I've wanted to have for a while. It may not necessarily garner me any credibility points, but no certification, I believe, is of no value. Additionally, I believe it does send a message to CompTIA that there is a need that CTT+ is filling that's going to go unfilled unless something else is done in that regard.

I do believe the CTT+ needs to be retired, since it's basically ten years old now, but I think it would have been better to use it for CertMaster - to certify folks to employ CertMaster in curriculum development and delivery, woven with good instructional technique. That's where I would have taken CTT+.

At this point in my 20+ years of training, the CTT+ would be a personal achievement but would have no value to my career whatsoever. If someone doesn't believe I'm qualified to teach at this point, they aren't qualified to make that decision.

I'm probably still going to get the cert for personal reasons, but as I said, it won't help me at all professionally. I really do wish that it was sticking around. There are literally no train-the-trainer certifications out there worth the paper they're printed on. The MCT and CCSI don't prove you can teach. They prove you've passed certification exams, can fill out paperwork, and can pay the fee.

I'm probably still going to get the cert for personal reasons, but as I said, it won't help me at all professionally.
    I think this what drives most of my certification activity. To be honest, each cert, for me, is a challenge - something to study that drives me to learn outside of my little office. I doubt I'm going to get called in to do formal pentesting, but I'm still getting the PenTest+. I don't have a lot of Linux in my environment, but, I'm still after the Linux+. I have to keep that challenge because it reminds me that I'm still in the game.

Will Data+ help me in my job? Probably not. Am I gonna get it? Eventually.

It's true, each person has to evaluate their own needs to get certs. Some like having 200 certificates on their wall. Some are under requirement by an employer, either current or future. Some just want what they need to be successful in their career.

Whatever your thing is, though, go for it all. I can't see any situation where getting certification or credential would be harmful to a career.

Reactions: Degaul BANZA
    At this point in my 20+ years of training, the CTT+ would be a personal achievement but would have no value to my career whatsoever. If someone doesn't believe I'm qualified to teach at this point, they aren't qualified to make that decision.

I'm probably still going to get the cert for personal reasons, but as I said, it won't help me at all professionally. I really do wish that it was sticking around. There are literally no train-the-trainer certifications out there worth the paper they're printed on. The MCT and CCSI don't prove you can teach. They prove you've passed certification exams, can fill out paperwork, and can pay the fee.
    I feel similarly in that CTT+ won't help my career. But I would happily take it if it meant sending a message to CompTIA that it (or a successor) needs to stay around. Because I do see real value in it for those new to the industry, and career changers. Or anyone who realizes that teaching is itself a skill that deserves to be honed and validated, just like our IT skills.

@Rick Butler I am tempted to get the CTT+ and Linux+ just so I can complete the set of 13 out of 13 CompTIA certs to go with my 3 retired certs.

Do we get some swag for that? A shirt? A pin? A free toaster?
    Go for it, man. Our own little game of PokéCert.

Meanwhile, here's your toaster, mate.

1683575565513.png

I would also like others to also have the chance to take this exam at a reduced price. The voucher is official from the CompTIA store

[email protected]

Discount limited
    Like you, I plan on working on my CTT+ after I finish teaching my current class. That said what's the direct link ?

Reactions: Degaul BANZA

Degaul BANZA

Jul 27, 2022

Yes, Gregory Childers , you are right because have a certification didn't prove that some known to teach ,

Degaul BANZA

Jul 27, 2022
    I think this what drives most of my certification activity. To be honest, each cert, for me, is a challenge - something to study that drives me to learn outside of my little office. I doubt I'm going to get called in to do formal pentesting, but I'm still getting the PenTest+. I don't have a lot of Linux in my environment, but, I'm still after the Linux+. I have to keep that challenge because it reminds me that I'm still in the game.

Will Data+ help me in my job? Probably not. Am I gonna get it? Eventually.

It's true, each person has to evaluate their own needs to get certs. Some like having 200 certificates on their wall. Some are under requirement by an employer, either current or future. Some just want what they need to be successful in their career.

Whatever your thing is, though, go for it all. I can't see any situation where getting certification or credential would be harmful to a career.
    Hello Rick , like for me , I predict to continue to be instructor all of my life, for me, it is a great job.

I also wanted to let you know that I also have all the CompTIA vouchers for any exam with less price

Reactions: GrayChurch

Degaul BANZA

Jul 27, 2022

[email protected]

Discount limit

[email protected]

Discount limited
    So are you selling the vouchers ? If so, how do we get a hold of you ?