2023 Partner Summit Roll Call - Who's actually going?

I'm thankful that things worked out where I'd be able to attend the Summit this year. Last year, I met a lot of great people, putting faces to names of folks that I've chatted with here, some I've missed that I wanted to meet.

So who is actually going this year?

I won't be that tough to find - just look for the silly guy with a black fedora - that will probably be me. But I want to meet as many of you as I can when I get there, so please, come find me, if I don't find you first.

/r

YES! I will be there! Don't forget to sign up for the CIN CTF event if you are going. Also remember to download the CIN mobile app form Google Play or Apple Store and post to the community while you are at Partner Summit! Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
You better be... lol!
This will be my first CompTIA Partner Summit. If you have any Vegas questions reach out. I am Las Vegas based.

I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing that Fedora.
Looking forward to meeting you, Hod!
I'll be attending for the first time this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
It will be good to have you there.
I'll be there! If I don't fry to a crisp when stepping outside the airport, lol
And hopefully THIS time, we can link up. Missed my opportunity last year!
Yes. I will be there.
Nice. It will be good to see you there, mate.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    This will be my first CompTIA Partner Summit. If you have any Vegas questions reach out. I am Las Vegas based.

I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing that Fedora.
    @Hod Berman, TOUR GUIDE!!!! Looking forward to connecting!

You better be... lol!

Looking forward to meeting you, Hod!

It will be good to have you there.

And hopefully THIS time, we can link up. Missed my opportunity last year!

Nice. It will be good to see you there, mate.
    Hi Hod. What is the best route to tell the Uber driver to take to get from Luxor to the Venetian? I want to avoid the strip.

Reactions: Hod Berman
    Hi Hod. What is the best route to tell the Uber driver to take to get from Luxor to the Venetian? I want to avoid the strip.
    There is a lot of construction on the strip due to the F1 coming here. From Luxor, back roads to Tropicana East, then left on Paradise, then left to Venetian drop off. Near Luxor is the MGM Grand monorail that starts at 7am and three stops later you are at Harrah’s linq station next door to Venetian. On the west side of strip you can also use MGM trams to Bellagio and the walk over to Ceasars/Mirage/Venetian.

Reactions: Jill West

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    @Jill West, but, at least it will be a dry heat!! :ROFLMAO:
    So is an oven, but I don't sit in it! :ROFLMAO:

The heat will be so intense, forecasters suggested residents of Las Vegas avoid the outdoors between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., with the city forecast to challenge its all-time high temperature of 117 degrees on Sunday. It won’t get much cooler at night, with low temperatures nearing 90 degrees

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/14/weather/heat-wave-phoenix-california-las-vegas-climate/index.html

There is a lot of construction on the strip due to the F1 coming here. From Luxor, back roads to Tropicana East, then left on Paradise, then left to Venetian drop off. Near Luxor is the MGM Grand monorail that starts at 7am and three stops later you are at Harrah’s linq station next door to Venetian. On the west side of strip you can also use MGM trams to Bellagio and the walk over to Ceasars/Mirage/Venetian.
    Thanks Hod. Hope to see you there. Travelling on Monday and Friday.

Reactions: Hod Berman