CIN TTT Series - Network+ N10-008

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Join the CompTIA Instructor Network as we welcome Sam Berumen who will lead our Network+ N10-008 TTT series. The series will consist of ten sessions covering the Network+ exam domains. Sam will teach the key networking concepts covered on the exam as well as hands-on activities with key technology tools used by networking professionals.

We will also discuss instructional strategy for presenting the concepts to students and best practices for implementing a Network+ course.

Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
    • Design and implement functional networks
    • Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
    • Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
    • Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
    • Implement network security, standards, and protocols
    • Troubleshoot network problems
    • Support the creation of virtualized networks
    What: 10-session webinar series
    When: Tuesday, Sept. 14, 2021
    Where: ON24
    Registration (Be sure to select all of the sessions)

CIN Webinar Banners-TTT ON24.pngNetworkPlus Logo(1).png

Signed up! Sadly will have to watch videos again since this is during the day, but looking forward to it!
    As am I. I should be able to be at my desk - unless something ends up needing fixing...lol /r

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    IMPORT UPDATE!!! Due to unforeseen circumstances we have to postpone the Network+ TTT series one week! The series will begin on Tuesday, September 21st, as opposed to tomorrow September 14th. If you are registered you will be receiving an email announcement with new date.

Please update your calendars with the new dates for the sessions. Looking forward to seeing everyone next Tuesday!

Chris Hatch

Jan 9, 2020
    IMPORT UPDATE!!! Due to unforeseen circumstances we have to postpone the Network+ TTT series one week! The series will begin on Tuesday, September 21st, as opposed to tomorrow September 14th. If you are registered you will be receiving an email announcement with new date.

Please update your calendars with the new dates for the sessions. Looking forward to seeing everyone next Tuesday!

Are we still able to register for this event?

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam

@Stephen Schneiter, you should consider the automation update of calendars because there are more sessions. Now I must delete manually the remain sessions on my schedule :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: