CySA+ TTT Series

Were all your other sessions contiguous? I think it has to be, but I'm not sure, and it might be good to know.

I've had a couple of sessions where I had sketchy connectivity, so I worried that I'd lose my progress - not sure how that works, exactly.

/r

It has only been an issue this past Tuesday session. All other times, I have finished in full or have come back to finish and the minutes were there appropriately. I was logged into my account, so not sure why this Tuesday was an issue. Will see what happens Thursday.

Reactions: Rick Butler

Mohammed B

Dec 12, 2019
In the past we have provided exam vouchers to participants who complete the entire series when it runs. I am trying to secure that option for this series. I should have details to share with the group next week.
Hello Stephen

who will be qualify for exam voucher if any?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi Everyone, vouchers have not gone out yet. I fell a little behind with Partner Summit last week, so totally on me for dropping the ball (or voucher) . I am hoping to place the order tomorrow and will distribute next week.

In order to qualify for the voucher you had to participate in the series during the scheduled time either live or on-demand sessions and participated for at least 110 minutes per session.

It is taking longer with this one as we did have a lot of folks participate! I do apologize for the lag on getting vouchers out!

Jessica.Luemen

Oct 1, 2019
    Hi Everyone, vouchers have not gone out yet. I fell a little behind with Partner Summit last week, so totally on me for dropping the ball (or voucher) . I am hoping to place the order tomorrow and will distribute next week.

In order to qualify for the voucher you had to participate in the series during the scheduled time either live or on-demand sessions and participated for at least 110 minutes per session.

It is taking longer with this one as we did have a lot of folks participate! I do apologize for the lag on getting vouchers out!

I was just going to ask about this. Thank you for proactively posting.

Mohammed B

Dec 12, 2019
    I just want to let everyone know that they should check their Certificate of Attending certs in each of the sessions. I attended all 12 sessions and I am currently having to re-watch a few sessions because it says I have zero progress.
    same for me, in one session I attended 60 min live than I watched the rest later as on demand but in certification of attendee section's time watched still 60 min 🤷‍♂️

Do we need to submit all the attendance certificates to get a exam voucher?

I assume that they are able to tell on their side about each participants completion status. Having said that, I haven't seen nor heard anywhere that we are supposed to submit records from our side unless we were seeking CEU credits maybe.

Good day Stephen. Have you emailed the exam vouchers for the CySA+ TTT already?