CySA+ TTT Series

Jessica.Luemen

Oct 1, 2019
You should get a "Thank you for attending" e-mail that should present the link to the recorded session. Usually appears a couple hours after the session ends.
I got that, but I can't get the video to run. Also I had attended for 103 minutes, but it didn't give me credit for that. Starting it all over.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    It generally takes about an hour after the live session ends for the on-demand to become available. It also does not keep up with remaining time requiring a completer review. The only time it keeps is the completed time, so if you viewed 110 minutes but failed to grab the certificate of attendance you could just log into the on-damand and print it out. That is one issue I have with the platform and have suggested that to the folks over at ON24.

Reactions: Stephen P

Ramasankar

Nov 19, 2019
    i'm also not able to find it in the resources list. only student ppts and mapping file is available ... No instructor / student guides books:cry:
    The student content has the necessary material found in the student guide pdf format. I assume (just my thought) if the pdf formats are shared here then this content could be misused and none of the training partners would be purchasing content from CompTIA.

Not sure if this could be the reason.

Mandeep Singh

Aug 11, 2019
    Fiji
    The student content has the necessary material found in the student guide pdf format. I assume (just my thought) if the pdf formats are shared here then this content could be misused and none of the training partners would be purchasing content from CompTIA.

Not sure if this could be the reason.
    i was actually after the instructor guide ... which we used to get in the past webinars ...;)

Reactions: Shadreck Theu

AldoTV

Jan 29, 2020
    It generally takes about an hour after the live session ends for the on-demand to become available. It also does not keep up with remaining time requiring a completer review. The only time it keeps is the completed time, so if you viewed 110 minutes but failed to grab the certificate of attendance you could just log into the on-damand and print it out. That is one issue I have with the platform and have suggested that to the folks over at ON24.
    Hi Stephen
    I haven't downloaded all of the "certificates of attendance" and I have deleted both the reminder e-mails and the attendance e-mails.
    Can I recover the certificates of attendance that I miss in some other way?
    thank you for you help
    Aldo

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I haven't downloaded all of the "certificates of attendance" and I have deleted both the reminder e-mails and the attendance e-mails.
    Can I recover the certificates of attendance that I miss in some other way?
    thank you for you help
    Aldo

Hi Aldo, yes you can go back to the on-demand sessions retrieve the certificate of attendance from there. https://bit.ly/CIN-CySAPlusTTT

Hi everyone,

I have been successful with all my certificate completion minutes and certificate downloads for the course. However, this past Tuesday, I had 75 minutes logged and then had to head to work. When I came back to finish up, I was reset to 0 minutes. Anyone else have this issue this past week?

Hi everyone,

I have been successful with all my certificate completion minutes and certificate downloads for the course. However, this past Tuesday, I had 75 minutes logged and then had to head to work. When I came back to finish up, I was reset to 0 minutes. Anyone else have this issue this past week?
    Were all your other sessions contiguous? I think it has to be, but I'm not sure, and it might be good to know.

I've had a couple of sessions where I had sketchy connectivity, so I worried that I'd lose my progress - not sure how that works, exactly.

/r