• Microsoft Edge.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Mozilla Firefox.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Something else.

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over several months in 2024 I will be conducting a series of polls of the CompTIA Instructor Network (CIN) Community. Participation is completely voluntary and based on the assumption that respondents are Instructors (i.e. members of CIN). My goal in conducting these polls is to compile data about how Instructors work. Each poll will have a simple question and be conducted over 14 days. At the end of each month, I will disclose the poll results to the CIN Community. From time to time, I will publish summaries containing data gathered in the series.

Reactions: jarrelrivera

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Interesting question, however, what about folks, myself included who use multiple? I am a fan of Firefox and use it a lot, however, there are several tools, such as ON24 that simply work better in Chrome. So I would have to reply, well I use Firefox and Chrome. 🤷‍♂️

Interesting question, however, what about folks, myself included who use multiple? I am a fan of Firefox and use it a lot, however, there are several tools, such as ON24 that simply work better in Chrome. So I would have to reply, well I use Firefox and Chrome. 🤷‍♂️
    I use different browsers for different purposes. I use Chrome for work-related activities and Firefox for personal-related activities.

An interesting side effect of doing this is getting completely different advertisements from each browser.

I answered "something else" co'z it's really a mix of various browsers.
    • A+ requires familiarity of Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
    • Sec+, CySa+, Pentest+, CASP+ and Linux+ use Linux a lot, hence the browsers used are Firefox and/or Chromium.
      • where Windows VM is needed, then Edge, IE or Chrome is used.
    • Network+ can be taught on any major browsers, i.e. Chrome and Firefox.
    • In my review sessions, I use Brave.

Reactions: MBA